Calling all MQ Gurus
Are you well versed in IBM MQ (aka WebSphere MQ & MQSeries)? Have you launched a new application or feature that used MQ? Got a sweet story, case study, customization or application you want to share with other MQ users?
Speaking at the conference is a great way to connect with hundreds of peers and become more involved in the MQ community. We'll offer you the conference fee for free and we will also pay for your room at Kalahari (excluding sponsors).
Please read the MQTC Standards and Guidelines for Speakers.
Submit your session idea today! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your session title and 3-4 sentences describing your session.
What Attendees Want
Everything and anything MQ. MQ users want sessions that deepen their practical knowledge. Best practices are great. Business cases are fantastic. But don't skip the dirty details - the most popular sessions get under the hood of your MQ implementation.
- DLQ Handler Best Practices
- MQ Pub/Sub Programming
- MQ SSL Configuration
- MQ Programming in C / Java / JMS / C# .NET
- MQ Clustering Configuration
- How I Passed the PCI Audit
- Using Compliance Mandates to fund Security Best Practices and Security Tools
- My Business Application that uses MQ
- Wrangling your Virtual Environment
- Who changed that? Best Practices for Change Management and Monitoring
- Getting More out of MQ